The Lighthouse Motel is the perfect location any time of year to escape from life’s stresses and relax. Our property fronts directly on the ocean overlooking the Strait of Georgia, Hornby Island and the snow capped Coastal Mountain Range.
6035 Island Hwy W, Qualicum Bay, BC V9K 2E1, Canada
There is a pub, ice cream shop, and three restaurants within easy walking distance from the motel. A five minute drive north of the hotel will bring you to Bowser where there is a liquor store, grocery store, coffee shop and gift shop.
Only 2 hours from Victoria, 45 minutes from the Nanaimo Ferry Terminal, 25 minutes from Parksville, 12 minutes from Qualicum Beach, 45 minutes from Courteny/Comox, 1 hour from Campbell River and 2 hours from Tofino and Ucluelet – you don’t have to go far to get away!
we’re surronded by adventure
Lighthouse Country Trail
Mountain Bike Trails
Deep Bay Marine Field Station
Horne Lake Caves
Denman and Hornby Island
- Rates are based on double-occupancy
- Each additional person-$20.00 per night
- Children under the age of 11 stay for free;
- All units are non-smoking. A cleaning fee of $300.00 will be charged to guests that smoke in the rooms
- Dog friendly rooms are available on request for $20 per night per dog (2 dog maximum per room)
- Monthly Rates are available upon request
- No charge if you cancel within 24 hours of making a booking.
- If you cancel 7 days or more before your arrival date, you are charged a $15 administration fee and your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel 6 days or less before your arrival date, you are charged a $15 administration fee and you will not be refunded your deposit.
- For Group, Long Term and Long Weekend Bookings, if you cancel 30 or more days before your arrival date, you will be charged a $15 administration fee and your deposit will be refunded. For Group, Long Term and Long Weekend Bookings, if you cancel 29 days or less before your arrival date, you are charged a $15 administration fee and you will not be refunded your deposit.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- The on-site manager is available from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM. If there is an emergency outside of these hours please call 250-757-8756.
- Check-in time: 3:00 PM
- Check out time: 11:00 AM
- Late check ins and check out can be accommodated on request. Please contact the Lighthouse Motel directly
- For bookings of 5 nights or less, you are charged a deposit of one night + tax at the time of booking.
- For Long Term Bookings or bookings of 6 nights or more, you are charged a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
- For group bookings or bookings of 2 rooms or more, you are charged a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
- The Lighthouse Motel is dog friendly. Our units allow a maximum of 2 small to medium sized dogs per unit
- The fee is $20.00 per night per dog.
- Dogs are not permitted in Unit #5 and #7.
- Dogs are to be leashed at all time while on the Lighthouse property
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the rooms under any circumstances and motel managers have been advised by the motel owners that they are not to care for the guests’ dogs if guests are away from their rooms and do not bring the dogs with them.
- Please clean up after your dogs.
WINTER MONTHLY RENTAL POLICIES
- Please contact the Lighthouse Motel to inquire about winter and monthly rentals.
- A 50% deposit is required for monthly rentals and will be refunded once the guest has checked out.
- Monthly pets are charged $150.00 per month per pet.
- A maximum of 2 Dogs are allowed per unit.
- We do not provide housekeeping services for monthly guests. In the event that housekeeping services are requested, our billing rate is $25.00 per hour, billed every 15 minutes with a $25.00 minimum.
- We are unable to provide laundry services for guests.
- We ask that guests respect the other guests’ right to privacy and quiet time. Guests can sit on the seawall in the evening and until 11:00 p.m. provided they are quiet: no loud noises or loud music. The mangers reserve the right to asks boisterous or noisy guests to leave the seawall area if it is after 10:00 p.m. and there are other guest complaints.